Take control of your bone health with our Calcium Blood Test. By monitoring calcium levels in your bloodstream, this test provides important insights into the strength and integrity of your bones and teeth.
Ideal for those concerned about osteoporosis, bone fractures or enamel deficiencies, our test offers the clarity and reassurance you need through rapid, laboratory-analysed results. Without the hassle of a GP referral, simply collect your sample from home with an easy-to-use kit and receive rapid results with helpful insights.
With One Day Tests, you can be proactive about your bone health. Our combination of convenience, speed and accuracy puts you in the driver's seat. Order a Calcium Blood Test kit today and take the first step towards resilience and confidence.
About the Calcium Blood Test
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and is essential for building strong bones and teeth. Over 99% of the body's calcium is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% circulates in the bloodstream and plays vital roles in muscle contractions, nerve transmission, hormone secretion and blood clotting.
Low calcium levels may indicate potential bone disorders like osteoporosis and an increased risk of fractures. High calcium can also negatively impact bone and heart health.
This test measures total calcium concentration in the blood, helping identify hypo/hypercalcemia. It may be recommended for those concerned about bone health, enamel deficiencies or osteoporosis risk. It can also help monitor calcium levels if taking supplements or calcium-channel blocker medications.
Need more biomarkers? Check out our Corrected Calcium and Albumin Blood Test
Most of the biomarkers we offer in the "ready made" panels are also available separately. So if your favourite test panel is missing a biomarker you would like to have, no problem, you can add whatever you need to one of our standard panels using the "Pick-n-mix" options, such as this one.