Our laboratory is adept at processing both venous and capillary blood samples. This means you can take most of our venous tests using a home test kit. A home blood test kit ensures that you receive the same reliable results, coupled with the ease of collecting your sample in the comfort of your own home.
Home Blood Test Kits
If you're far from our clinics, our at-home finger prick blood tests enable easy sample submission for same or next-day results.
Order Your Test Online
- Select and order the blood test kit that suits your health needs. With over 300 biomarkers available, you can choose from a range of routine to specialised tests. Use our Quick Finder to find the right test for you.
- Once ordered, you will receive a confirmation email with your Royal Mail tracking number.
- Your home blood test kit will be promptly delivered straight to your door.
Collect Your Blood Sample
- Your kit contains all the necessary materials for a simple and minimally invasive blood collection via the finger-prick method.
- Follow the instruction manual or watch our step-by-step video on how to complete your home blood test.
Return Your Blood Sample
- After collecting your sample, use the pre-paid return packaging provided.
- Post your sample return in a Royal Mail priority post box - if there is no priority post box in your area, we will still receive your sample. A priority post box just expedites the process.
- To avoid delays in receiving your sample, please do not post your sample between Friday and Sunday.
- You will be notified via email once your sample has reached our lab.
Receive Your Results
- You will be notified via email once your results are ready. For most tests, this will be within 24 hours of your sample reaching our lab.
- Your results will also be uploaded to your personal Health Dashboard - here, you can conveniently access, track, and manage your health data.