About the test
This is our largest health screen panel, offering a full body systems health check via a blood test. It is the most comprehensive set of tests for you to dig into and unlock the full potential of your health monitoring. With the Ultimate Performance Blood Test, you gain invaluable insights into every aspect of your well-being, ensuring that your lifestyle is keeping you in peak shape.
Experience the ultimate convenience and speed with our home finger prick test kits or come to one of our clinics for a venous sample. Whether you use our clinic or a home kit - you can easily and swiftly assess the overall and detailed state of your health. Our CQC-regulated laboratory guarantees rapid and accurate results for 57 vital biomarkers and with our Health Dashboard tool, you can monitor your progress in detail, across future tests.
By conducting this comprehensive panel of biomarkers, you position yourself to optimise your health and athletic performance, and receive vital early warnings for potential health issues - all in one, simple assessment. Take control of your health journey and make informed decisions by ordering your Ultimate Performance Blood Test home kit today.
Unlock your potential, track your progress, and elevate your well-being with One Day Tests.
What is the Ultimate Performance Blood Test
The Ultimate Performance Blood test gives you incredibly detailed information about your health, including:
- A comprehensive hormone profile
- Micronutrient levels
- Cardiovascular risk factors
- The health of your immune system
- The health of vital organs geared towards lifestyle and nutrition, dieting and tracking sports activities for ultimate health monitoring and performance
If you’re looking for a full MOT of your body, or a blood test for sports performance or a blood test for athletic performance, or just simply want to test the most biomarkers in one go, then this is the test for you.
The Ultimate Performance Blood Test is our most comprehensive set of tests. This will give you amazing insight into your current health and help you make informed decisions about lifestyle changes.
Every system is covered, putting you on a transformative path towards optimising performance and well-being.
FULL BLOOD COUNT
- White Blood Cell Count (WBC)
- Red Blood Cell Count (RBC)
- Haemoglobin (HGB)
- Hematocrit (HCT)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
- Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
- Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW)
- Platelets (PLT) (Venous samples only)
- Mean Platelet Volume (MPV)
- Lymphocytes (LYM)
- Monocytes (MON)
- Neutrophils (NEU)
- Eosinophils (EOS)
- Basophils (BAS)
- Unbound thyroxine (Free T4)
- Unbound triiodothyronine (Free T3)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Vitamin B12
- Folate serum
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Testosterone/Cortisol Ratio
- Free Androgen Index (FAI)
- DHEA Sulphate
- Uric acid
- Globulin calculation
- Total protein
- Alanine AminoTransferase (ALT)
- Gamma-GlutamylTransferase (GGT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- LDL cholesterol
- Non-HDL cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- Total cholesterol
- Total cholesterol/HDL ratio
- C-Reactive protein
- Creatine Kinase (CK)
Not enough biomarkers? You can add more biomarkers to this panel from our Single Biomarkers page.